The application period for the Food Truck Rodeo is now closed. We will send out acceptance notifications by August 26.
Thank you for your interest in the Food Truck Rodeo!
The next Food Truck Rodeo is scheduled for Sunday, November 3, 2019 from 12-5pm at Ogden Park. Participation in the event is competitive due to a limited amount of space. In order to provide the best experience for our event patrons, and to be fair to all food truck vendors, we have put the following application process into place:
- All potential food truck vendors must complete the application below by August 19, 2019.
- Factors that are considered when choosing vendors include, but are not limited to:
- Date of completed application
- Previous participation in our events
- Payment history from previous events (i.e. vendors who fail to make timely payments will result in denial of future participation)
- Health Score/Sanitation Grade
- Creating a balance in the variety of food offerings
- Completed applications submitted by August 19th will be reviewed by the event committee to determine acceptance into the event. All applicants will receive a notification email by August 26, 2019.
- All applications may not be approved. If you are not approved for the current Food Truck Rodeo, you may re-apply for the next event. Denial for one event does not mean you cannot participate in future events.
- The minimum donation to participate in the event is $100, and shall be paid in advance as a deposit.
- If your application is approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pay your $100 deposit. We must receive your $100 deposit by September 13, 2019 in order to secure your space. Failure to pay the deposit by the due date will result in the loss of your spot in the event.
- Beginning with the November 3, 2019 Rodeo, each vendor will be required to complete a post-event report at the conclusion of the event.
To be considered for the Food Truck Rodeo, vendors must:
- Agree to donate 10% of gross food & beverage sales for the day to the Parks Conservancy no later than two weeks following the event. If 10% of gross sales is less than $100, then your $100 deposit covers your donation and no further payment is necessary.
- Have wheels and be mobile (truck, trailer, food cart). No food tables, tents, etc without wheels allowed.
- Have the proper permits.
- Agree to complete a post-event report at the conclusion of the event.