Thank you for your interest in the Food Truck Rodeo! Participation in the Food Truck Rodeo has become competitive due to the growing number of food trucks and limited amount of space. In order to provide the best experience for our event patrons, and to be fair to all food truck vendors, we have put the following application process into place:
- All potential food trucks/vendors must complete the application form below.
- Factors that are considered when choosing vendors include, but are not limited to:
- Date of completed application
- Previous participation in our events
- Payment history from previous events
- Health Score/Sanitation Grade
- Creating a balance in the variety of food offerings
- Completed applications will be reviewed by the event committee and you will receive an email response within two weeks of submission. All applications may not be approved. If you are not approved for the current Food Truck Rodeo, you may re-apply for the next event. Denial for one event does not mean you cannot participate in future events.
- Beginning with the October 2018 Food Truck Rodeo, the minimum donation to participate will be $100, and shall be paid in advance as a deposit.
- If your application is approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pay your $100 deposit. We must receive your $100 deposit within two weeks of approval notification to secure your space.
To be considered for the Food Truck Rodeo, vendors must:
- Agree to donate 10% of gross food & beverage sales for the day to the Parks Conservancy no later than two weeks following the event
- Have wheels and be mobile (truck, trailer, food cart)
- Have the proper permits
If you meet the criteria above, please fill out the following form: